This super fun science experiment will entertain kids of all ages - from preschool through elementary school. With just milk, dish soap, and a bit of food coloring.
- Whole Milk
- Dish Soap
- Food Coloring - a few colors
- Large Pan or Baking Sheet with Sides
- Small Bowl
- Add a small amount of dish soap to the bowl, and set aside.
- Fill the pan with milk, at least 1/2" deep.
- Add drops of food coloring to the pan, scattering them around the pan as you please.
- Dip a q-tip into the dish soap, and then dip it into the milk.
- Watch as the colors scatter away from the soap, making colorful patterns in the milk!
You can use any type of pan or tray, as long as there are sides to hold in the milk!